FS01 - Emerging Learning Technologies: A Guild Master Panel
Advancements in technology have fundamentally changed what it means to live, work, and learn in an increasingly digital world. Understanding the role technology plays in our work is critical as technology continues to advance and become even more embedded into our work. It’s also important to ensure that technology supports your strategy instead of driving it. Being prepared for this emerging technological world won’t be easy and will require an understanding of where we’ve been, where we are, and where we are headed.
Join in a discussion with three of our Guild Masters as we explore the role technology plays in our work. You will discuss the various technologies that are shifting the landscape of organizational learning, and the common characteristics of emerging technologies that have the potential to disrupt organizational learning.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to keep technology from driving our decisions
- How technology can disrupt organizational learning
- Lessons from the past that inform how we approach the future
- The common characteristics shared by disruptive technologies
- Tips for staying ahead of changes in the learning technology landscape
Designers, developers, managers, executives
Various emerging technologies